A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, March 16, 2024

intro schema w/ parts sketchy

(KMD sample) "Since the day I was born 
I was on a mission 
Never played out of position
or missing or wishing
I came out kissing was no spank
on the back side 
Just oscillating nurses 
waiting for BLACK [ THAT ] 
guy, I I was talking way 
before I could crawl 
or walk. And what 
the ladies heard 
wasn't baby talk 
I'd drop a line like 
a bomber would drop 
a BOMB. Highly explosive 
but notice I was kool 
and calm, ready 
for action at the age of one the fun 
was just beginning I was winning 
[ hi-hat comes in, some guitar drone ] 
the ladies would come with arms 
open and hoping for a kiss 
and a hug. I'd strip down HAH 
and watch the ladies bug 
I stood up for a while 
then I started walking 
I heard some lady say 
"Look who'se talking" 
That's right baby you 
can't leave me [ HIM! ] 
alone 'cause if you can't 
please me don't tease me 'cause 
I'm [ FULL BAND CRASH 
IN ] BAD TO THE BAD TO 
THE BAD TO THE BAD TO 
THE 

(former spoken by Mohandas 
Dewese AKA Kool Moe Dee)

Full band (low harmony vocal 
me): WE GOT YOUR YEAR 
IN ROCK RIGHT HEAR, BAE
BAE 

I came to be the one who'd stay 
THE ANTI-NICE the opposite 
of what you meant when you talked 
shhh-T I BACK YOU UP AGAINST 

that wall! Because you're indefensible 
You lost the last 
best chance you had you can pray 
Good luck 
You can Ugly it up, but 
I'm 
The Bad 
(S. Leone inspired guitar line 
and chords) I'M 
THE BAD 
DEEER, NEEER DEEEAH DAHH
AHM 
THE BAAAAD 
get 
off 
mah 
TIP 

CONSPIRACY 
is on my side 
Step to me you get took 
for a ride, they'll lock 
You up 
They'll hide the key 
Don't put your self 
through hell for me 
AHM SO MEAN I MEAN IT ALL
My soul is indestructible 
You really ought to doubt 
your "should" 'cause God 
He is Great, 
Jesus is Good, but 
I'm 

the bad 

(Whistling part) 

toot de doodle doodle doo 
BAH NAH NAHHHHH 
der REET der ROOTLE ROO 
DAR, NAR, NAHHHH
DOOTY DOOTY DOOOOO 
nah nah nah 

DOODLE-TOODLE-TU 

HIT IT 

Spoken: destruction is 
a creative act and I love 
to create so keep the hell 
BACK. 

_________________

Band intro: 
CFO & director of BASS STRINGS
COO & director of BOOM
CEO & lead of strings 

CCO 
& assistant to the director 
of strings 

______________

Band goes in to "DESTROY" 

No comments: