A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Sunday, November 06, 2022

Problemator.

I eat problems alive
with my eyes and crap
not solutions, so much
as minor epiphanies: oh
hey. That wasn't a problem 
after  all? Was it? 

Turns out!  

See, I walk in made
of lightning and inner
piss stank to take shit
done, pop a big look  
on it all scary, and care
the hell out of it. Crack
a boom - oh, I'm sorry?

Did we want that a problem? 

Nah, not usually. Mood's 
way better, but not mine. 
I'm pissed it even was 
that way! I stalk out of there

like a meteor streaking fumes
from the hair fire I didn't
even know I had up my ass 

'til I saw the state 
of that room!

All these woe cases.
Doleful as bums stuck
in funk mode, and
I look around.

And I take one
look at it, all it
takes is one. 

And I'm like
ah jeez, this
again. DONE. 

Next!
  
A little sick of feeling
maybe, 
maybe, people just ask 
me around in case bad 
shit happens? Can't deal? 

But that would imply
a capacity to plan that
would have prevented
the thing. Most of the time

nothing goes wrong. 

Well, it wouldn't care 
to would it?  

No comments: