A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, March 30, 2020

the domestication

I saw a movie about
the domestication of the dog, way back
in precivilization days, and I was like
oh man
the dog

what a good boy
what a good good boy
Who's a good boy? Who

was a good boy before
the dog was a good boy
to show us how good a boy
dogs can be? Putting good boys
to shame by comparison because look
man, I don't care how good a boy you are

look at the dog

Look at the domestication of the dog
and tell me that's not a good boy

I know I know, bitches
be good dogs too and all but
in the movie

it was a good boy

typical

ok technically I only saw the trailer
but you could pretty much tell

that's a good boy

No comments: