A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Microaltercation

Yo man check out the ass on that
Did you see that shit? 
Yo you know man I did, I just pointed it out? Don't call that shit 'shit' man - that shit's not shit, that shit's where shit comes from, man
Yo man I heard that! You said a mouth full, hoo 
You bet I said and would not mind to get a mouth full of that! 
SHIT?
NO MAN not shit! What is it with you and the shit! Shit, man.
Well you know they say I am the shit. 
So you're asking if I want a mouthful of YOU? 
SHIT, MAN no! I thought that's what you were saying? 
No, man no. Just no. 
Don't look angry, man. It's just a misunderstanding. 
Man I'm not angry. I'm just on a lower level of feeling. 
Hey man I been there. 
We all been there. Difference is you bring me there
Damn man! Go water a garden or something. 
...
...
...
Hey man you know what I'm starving. You wanna get a falafel 
Damn yeah. 

No comments: