A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Funny, though ?

I love it when people 
think I'm trying to be 
funny.

It's almost as 
funny as when people 
think I'm trying to be 
smart.
Or seem smart. 
Or BOTH, but oh
the worst one that
takes the cake
and layers on 
the brown stink
frosting is when 
some
fool
tells me I, 

I, mind you 

am pretending 
to be stupid. 
To get out of 

Helping Them 
- with something that 
sorry, is legitimately beyond
me! OK? 

So ahem and a phlegm, amen
and forever! Right now going forward 
to cataclysmic catastrophic cosmic
entropy and backward to the
beginning 
of spacetime itself:

I DO NOT 

"pretend" 

to be stupid

...

Well, I never!
It's Ok, though I love it when
absurdity heads its ugly rear some
ways up the chute, some how cute
or goofy though I guess it tickles 
or scratches some itch, even though
all impact in-question's
in the other sun of a 

hum. Hm. Even so, somewhere,
something within them 
is what's concerned or impacted,
involved in the wild delusion
or interpretation error, on that
score so to speak. In that
sense. 

And I put it hard and point it 
FINE: IN ONLY 

that sense! I do not "pretend"

And furthermore, I never  

...

not that, any
how

No comments: