A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, May 16, 2013

"something other than pictures"

Lately with you,
I find that I brag a lot
about my breathtaking coping mechanisms,
my groundbreaking interpersonal and professional conflict
resolution strategies, I feel like I'm
one of those sidebar ads, shilling "This 1 Weird Trick
to make everybody HATE how awesome I am!" and then
I'm making as if to recommend these clever ways to you.
For your use, and life. Like
OK. That makes about as much sense
as you giving me tips and pointers on how to look GREAT
in the photos you take
of yourself.

We are all our own best photographer, perhaps
though some of us use something
other than pictures.

No comments: