A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, March 29, 2024

"Clare Danes (Naked)" or "Some So-Called Wife"?

Some one else's ignorance is bliss 
Everytime he sees it he goes mad
Just because he don't know how it lives 
I think about it just to make me mad 

Every body's alibis for 
Someone's ideal way to die...? NO 
ONE 
REALLY WANTS
TO SEE 

"Clare Danes," NAKED
No-one really wants to see Clare 
Danes naakeedd, 

Except for maybe this one weird guy 
I knew. 
Accepting maybe this one weird 
guy I knew! 

Other than it she was best in scene 
Took the Terminator to new heights 
Just because it seems her dad on-screen 
Had a thing or two for undertights? Nah, 

Everybody's alibis keep
no one's ideal way(s) alive 

Noone really wants to see 
her flame naked 
No one really wants to see 
that game played it 

Except for sadly this one creep 
guy I knew! Oh yeah I know 
that one creep guy sits 

Blue
Watch out for 
the guitar solo 
on my songs, lately 
'cause it sucked! Sorry

Clare was also excellent 
in many other things, 
and she started out 
a kid, but the story 
arc she has much 

kick, and did! Hi there 
nobody in p'ticklar now

No comments: