A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, March 16, 2024

back o'time

Long since update: that is
Christy
Leigh SCHAPP!
SCHAPP! SCHAPP, real
estate fans, but don't rule
her out as Cover Girl for
the new Sports Illustrated
Professional MOMS I'D LIKE TO LOVE fat
hardcover special edition (the one with tear-out

"centerfolds" between EVERY LIKE TWO (2) PAGES? no). 


Implied nudity only, please. SI
is a Family Style Institution. It isn't Hustler, thanks. 

N.
O.
W.Good Greasy Grace before, during and at meals please, today. It's franks and beans! The killer duet combo on SAINT PADRAIC'S SNAKE EXPULSERITO BURRITO DAY FOR NIGHT! 

W
a
r
ning. No. MDMA and Roofies alike are NOT "recreational drugs" when you spike
an open container with them. "DEATH, FIRST!" quoth the mad in black. Death first.
It is fate's accomplice you tempt, and the lie detector will be admissible sentencing
phase, DNA ONLY available IF THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NONE (plus audio only
self-documentation by all the ladies) during the appeal during which you will be in
GAOL, not "jail," and violating what Russell Crowe calls "The Kiddie Raper Beef." Capisce
? Yes, Rose. We all

capisce.

This year
is for the mother's daughters and THEIR
moms. Next year for pop, pops, disco and
rock. No roll today. Steve Winwood's got

the mumps again. Sheesh. 

1 comment:

dogimo said...

does any body in the house wanna rock it won't matter I
'll scatter a half a docent at once, work up a lather and
shatter allegory to focus upon the matter at HAND

I dip the toolbooth turnstyle TAP
IN and meet your demand, I'm

pulling voltage
no shortage 'cause when
my wires were tapped i
best the outer generator
snagged the lightning and SAPPED
the Transformers from the East
to the West, I guest, well

if you're in it to won, blest
learn to burn it the best
and so I pulled from the RED
AND SAID I GOT who it takes

Turn on the power
and shower SPARKS
It's giving you SHAKES
you see I live it in shivering steel and splitting wood, arcing through
the sky as it flies, and I'll be hitting it
good like it should be
you're feeling it damnice

thunder is the SOUND
but when they noise it I strike
TWICE SMOKE in off your skin
as I began to ignight
to

night. Turn on the radio and hear me
coursing through it I STRIKE
LIKE

:kevin bacon quicksilver sample
: VOLTAGE! ROCK AND ROLL lighten
In, deer neer new

I am lightening