A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, July 15, 2021

I'm the bad

I got your year in rock right here, bay bay
I came to be the one who’ll stay
The Anti-Nice: the opposite
of what you meant when you talk sh*t
I back you up against the wall
because you’re indefensible
you lost the last best chance you had,
you can pray Good luck,
you can Ugly it up,
But

I’m the Bad.
I’m the Bad.
I’m the Bad. Get
off
My
Tip.

Conspiracy is on my side
Step to me you get swept for a ride
They’ll lock you up. Who held the key?
Don’t put yourself through hell for me
I’m so mean I mean it all
My soul is indestructible
You only did the best you could 
God he is great, Jesus is Good,
But

I’m the Bad, etc.

No comments: