A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

just to think of you

I was thinking about you 
the other day 
it was fucken great. 
I was like "this person, 
she's so okay she smacks
the dial all the way 'round 
back past okay and up to fine."
(Which if you think about how 
many other readings she just flew 
through, is no mean feat.) Anyway, 

I was thinking about you. You see 
too how respectful! Calling you shit like
"this person" and shit. People don't even know 
sometimes how I honor them in mind. It's like 
preposterous, but the thing I can't even get across

is how great
it was

just to think of you.  

No comments: