A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, October 29, 2020

dick

I'm sick of all the dick jokes 
this guy rich tells. He isn't 
even rich, he just tells people that
so he can make dick jokes 
and pretend they're not offensive. 
I don't even think he has a dick, 
but it's a non-issue, as I prefer
to honor his identification
as a dick. 

As a dick myself, 
I generally do. It's just easier, 
plus funny in an ironic way 
to respect people as whatever
they claim to be. No skin 
off mine, I note. Still, 

getting pretty sick of all 
the dick jokes, rich. Can you 
lend me fifty K? I'm thinking of 
starting up a venture capital firm, 
and money like that could give me 
ideas. No, I didn't think so. What 
did the dick say to the asshole?
How many dicks does it take 
to walk into a bar? A dick, 
a rabbi and a rabbit were out
in a rowboat. Probably 

overcompensating
for something

No comments: