A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Monday, December 11, 2023

the nude waitress

I had a dream we were on
a date, and you threw your
water right in my face! I didn't
do anything! We were talking about

boundaries, and you had your hand
down the front of my pants playing
with my pubic hair. I agreed. Then
you said I mustn't pay attention to
the waitress, or you would

become jealous. But I hadn't! 


In your defense, this was the place
with the nude waitress. We didn't have
the nude waitress - we had another one -
but I knew which waitress you meant.
The nude one. It's funny how things make

sense in a dream when you get a big glass
of ice water in the face. Anyway, we just kept
talking! Great time from then on in

No comments: