but aren't they all random?



A Pocketful of Poesy was a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog* up until the great derail of 2013. The impossibly-high standard of quality proved impractical to keep up, without a book deal. But don't take my word for it: click RANDOM and judge for yourself! And feel free to offer your critique.
*based on poem rate for calendar years 2009-2012. Also, kidding about the book deal.

Monday, March 07, 2016

promises, promises

I will love you forever
when we get there
together, if you still
care for me
like you always will,
like you say today
that you always

will.
Your decision
is made, and I love you
still. You will love
me always, you have said

today.
I will love
you today, and unless
and until we come through
to a day called forever.

You'll say:
"I have loved you always,"
so settled and smug,
and I'll love you
still.

No comments: