A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Thursday, June 09, 2022

verbatimesque

when I'm nude
I understand myself better 
It's not so artificial! 
when I'm not nude 
people say I have a beautiful body and they wanna see it 
when I'm nude I can forget about everything else 
sometimes 
when I'm not nude I can be invisible 
sometimes I can go anywhere
people can't see a thing!
I had a bad idea once 

about a garbage disposal that went on 
automatically whenever you put food down it 
like a hand 
because
it thinks it's its food!
I thought it was a good idea 

until I thought about a hand   
when I'm nude I think about my hands 
a lot 
what should I do with them?
when I'm not nude 
I adjust

No comments: