A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Listen. If

Listen. If people want
to understand me then
they're just going to have to 
figure me out. I am sick of 
shooting straight sense at 
swirly targets of others' minds
only to come up bupkis on the
comprehension tip! I can not
be any more clear than I once
was! and if that's
not
good 

enough, 

then I will never give up no 
never 
give up. People are just
going to have to judge 
best they can, and
figure me out for themselves if.

If 

people want to understand me, 
but. You know. They don't
have to want to. 

I did my part

No comments: