A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Outmainstreaming

Thing is, I've always been mainstream. 
A lot of people didn't notice, 'cause I 
wasn't quite type. I defiantly touted
and barged around, charging mainstream
cause, with the weight of all right, which 

isn't much done! By the mainstream 
laws. But the fact is, I was always more 
mainstream than you. You didn't really 
notice, 'cause you were aligned 
but I was polarized

like a laser light burning right
through. So I pulsed so in perfect time
with that mainstream shine, I was always
just-so, and then some. And then 

some people didn't notice. They thought
I was some kind underground whore
of alternative current, subversive
and such.  

But I wasn't. I was main 
stream core. Too much.  

I'm only coming out now 
to do it some more. 

So notice next time! I am
way 
main 
stream 
galore. 

No comments: