A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, March 19, 2022

my geekery

I wish you were a geek about 

more of the things I am a geek about 

even though 

you would expose me as a
half
ass
geek
on what I love most
a half
ass
geek
I am not even close

to what a geek should be
in these chosen fields
of my geekery 

I wish you were a geek

about these
like me.

But you'd be better than me.
And we
could geek about them endlessly, 

and you

could teach me what a geek about these

should be. 

I guess the fact is
I'm more of a geek
about you

than anything else I find.  

Maybe you
could educate me on what
a geek about you

should be

sometime

No comments: