A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, September 04, 2021

communicado

I dig big subtlety 
and boom nuance. 
I believe you get 
my point I believe? 

I think I do, but you 
seem to get more.
I will have to play 
this pretty cool. 

I do not wish either 
of us to deceive. 
 
When I get my point, 
it's already across.
I find it comes clear 
with no signal loss, 
and aspects of it become
known to me: yeah, I did
mean that. Sorry. That's 
on me, of course. 

But could you explain
it to me? I wasn't quite
thinking, but I think
you'll find the implication
is clear, I trust? If so, I don't
always think, but I mean 
more well than any you'd
throw your pennies in! While
making a wish. Which the genie 
can well adjust, I guess.

But me? I'm stuck at a guess, 
until you tell me. Please don't 
be coquettish, coy or opaque. 
It's only me. Please don't be
obtuse. Don't pretend. Tell me,
with all at stake: whatever 
that is, what did I even mean,
by you?

Anyone acute as you shouldn't be 
obtuse. You're pretty acute, don't
you think? 

I do. Anyway, whatever you say 
I'm inclined not to make a stink.   

No comments: