A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Friday, October 26, 2018

spirit sense

no more beer no more wine
no more whisky for me
I'm just going to drink
straight gin,
'til something makes sense,
again

it's the one spirit left
that's still speaking
to me

I'm just going to drink
straight gin,
'til something makes
sense, again

breathe in

pour out

breathing.

vodka has not
any character
that I care to witness,
these days.

At least, not in me
or that it gives mine
I'd rather not bother
elaborate

tequila just tastes
like sperm and defeat.
If I told you, I'd have
tequila

The less said the better,
on so many scores.

breathe in,

pour out

breathing.

One more

No comments: