A Pocketful of Poesy was and is again a Poem-a-Day(-on-Average) Blog! For 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and now for 2017 and going forward, you may expect to see 365 poems every year, 366 for leap years.

but aren't they all random?

Saturday, October 16, 2021

read intuitive

Jump-ropes, 
hula-hoops and 
pogo sticks 

were invented as tricks 
for girls to showcase 
their developing and 
developed
secondary 
sex characteristics: 

broadening hips, 
and blooming, jouncy 
upper-torso globes! 

Disgusting! 

Get 'em into it
while they're young! 
Innocent wink wink, oho 

"Hey look at me go! 
I can gyrate my hips! 
Hey look
I can bounce up and down
on a pole! What's next?"

Oh, no. Don't ask. Hey, girl 
You'll know enough soon.
Did you see the trampoline?

Yeah

it's that kind of world. 

It's disgusting and sick 
to see girls that age 
keep a bed in their room!

Where they get undressed! 
Have they no shame at all?

I don't know man. Guess 

No comments: